10 Reasons to love the Azores
There isn't enough space on here to write all of the wonderful things about the azores. But here are just 10 that i can think of ...
1. The beautiful landscapes
2. The cobble stone streets
3. The traditional way of life
4. The balance of new technology and the old way of doing things
5. The preservation of the azores bulfinch that only exists in nordeste in all of the earth
6. The belief of the healing powers of furnas
7. The fact that cows will always make you stop and enjoy a moment as they take their sweet time crossing the street
8. The tradition of everyone on the street coming out and making the "tapetes" for the processions and then being the first one to walk it
9. Eating oraçais
10. Sitting with my grandmother in the evening drinking tea and eating biscoitos while watching telenovelas
Note from Rob - Originally posted on our facebook fan page and copied here. See the original post at
Post your own reasons you love the Azores at Azores
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Azores.